NSF - When you buy an area from Godaddy.com, they appoint an IP address (A record and CNAME record) for the space. Henceforth, you have to change those records to indicate your Blogger.com blog. This post can help you change the An and CNAME records of your Godaddy account.
Take after the means given beneath:
- Login to your Godaddy record and tap on my Account tab.
- Under Domains, you will see the rundown of your space names. Tap on Advance Details of your coveted area. You will be coordinated to the Domain Manager page.
- At the base of the Domain Manager Page, you will see an area under the heading DNS Manager, where you can alter the DNS setup of your space by tapping the Launch interface
- Under the A[Host] Tab of the DNS director, enter the 4 IP addresses as underneath, one-by-one, utilizing the Quick include catch, to change the A records.
- Tap on the Quick Add catch in the crate named CNAME(alias). On the off chance that you've as of now made a CNAME record for your blog's address, tap the pencil symbol by the current CNAME record.
- After you are done including records, tap on Save Changes to spare your altered information.
- For the Name, enter just the sub-area of the deliver you need to use for your blog. For instance, on the off chance that you picked www.mydomain.com as your address, enter www here.
- Enter ghs.google.com as the Host Name. Determine a TTL or utilize the default setting of 60 minutes.
This is the means by which you can change the current space IP deliver that now indicates your Blogger IP address. Sit tight for couple of hours for the progressions to produce results in your IP records. From that point onward, you can state bye to your old Blogger.com blog URL by transforming it with you're custom space name.