NSF - TLD domain at 1 & 1 is the domain that includes domain classified as recognized by google. If you do not have your own domain, then you can make it immediately at 1and1. The price is also low vukup when seen from the quality. You can get a domain COM, NET, at a price of $ 0.99 in the first year is calculated from your domain is active.
You do is just sign up and then put your paypal email as proof that you really want to use the domain. Once the registration process is complete, now you only have to choose the domain you want to create channeled through the domain search box that has been provided.
Once the domain registration process is finished up with payments, followed by your domain settings. Basically domain settings together with the other course, it's just the only difference being the webhosting display.
What to do first:
- Log in to Blogger >> Settings >> Primary and add 3rd party domain in the address Blog.
- Enter TLD domain you to see the errors and CNAME verification for your blog, See fault.
- Login to 1and1.com using your Customer ID and password, and then click Domain >> Manage Domain >> Edit DNS Settings >> On the A / AAAA Records (IP Addresses) select Other IP and enter the IP address 188.8.131.52 on a column IPv4 Address > > Save.
- Back to Manage Domains and then select Create Subdomain with www or blog, then save.
- Back again to Manage Domains and then select Manage Subdomain then see Overview Subdomain then put checks on the subdomain that you created and then click the subdomain setting and select Edit DNS Settings.
- On the Edit DNS Settings you see the A / AAAA Records (IP Addresses) and then select the CNAME and then enter an alias on bloggers like ghs.google.com. and SAVE.
Until you step here is almost done. The next step you create a Sub Domain again, so you have two subdomains.
- How Back to Manage Domains and then select Create Subdomain and enter a unique code that can be on the blog settings at example : (xsajkajdh). then click save.
- Back to Manage Subdomains and select manage subdomains and tick on the second subdomain then select Edit DNS Settings.
- On the Edit DNS Settings you see the A / AAAA Records (IP Addresses) and then select the CNAME and then enter an alias on the longest blogger unique code and SAVE.
- Setting your domain is completed, only waiting for an active domain in less than 1 hour - 24 hours.
After 24 hours, you try to go back to setting blogger, then re-enter your domain name and click save. If not successful, then you must have your settings wrong. That's a little tutorial that may resolve your problem by setting the domain costume at 1 and 1.